Powered By Blogger

martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

hi..!!! welcome



· Hi, there! Welcome to my blog! My name’s mervin rodriguez. I’m from Cabimas,  I’m just 20 years old and I study industrial Engineering at URBE . At this moment I'm living, in my hometown.

· I love all kind of sports i play every single one of then, i also love the simpsons that`s my favorite tv show
· I hate onions, smoking, listening vallenato, envi people, barney, injustice, and cut the grass in my house.
· My dream is to be a good  engineer and work around the world
. After I graduated, I want to take a sabatic year them i want to work in a big company
· About English, i love it, i think English is a very important as a part of our lifes, i enjoy to see movies and to reaad in English. It’s a good exercise. i have some friends in others countris to practice. I can write well, but I need to practice my diction, becaose i can`t speak really well. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario